We are looking for highly skilled Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. You will be joining a fast-paced environment with a real opportunity to make a difference, where we encourage collaboration, ownership, and accountability in our teams both for the processes and development practices they apply.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade softwares
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Must have 4+ years of relevant experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Must have working experience with multiple back-end languages- Python, PHP, Node.js etc
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- An analytical mind
Benefits the role offers:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Paid time off
- Health insurance benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent Remote Option
Why choose us?
We are a global leader in building, managing, and integrating technologies to digitalize customer experience journey using the right combination of people, process, and platform capabilities. Get an opportunity to work with world-class clients and dive into a diverse industry experience. Each day is a day of learning and growth at Teqfocus and we strive to be the best we can be and do what's right. We provide a supportive work environment with a diverse and inclusive culture. We believe in fast-track growth, and of course, our timings are super flexible.
Join us to make a difference.
Role:Full Stack Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Teqfocus specializes in developing, maintaining, and integrating cloud and web technologies to transform customer experiences by combining the necessary people, process, and platform skills.
Each day is a day of learning and growth at Teqfocus;
we strive to be the best we can be and do what's right. We provide a supportive work environment with a diverse and inclusive culture.